Our first day in Paris we arrived by Eurostar at around lunch time from London which was very fast and really cool. We then took a bus from the train station to the hotel to drop off our bags and from there we hopped on the Metro which is their subway and headed to the Louvre!

We spent a good part of our day at the louvre. There were so many things to look at and of course the Mona Lisa was on everyones including my list of things to see. The Louvre was so big i actually got lost and had to ask a few people how to get back to our meeting point.

After the Louvre we headed back to the hotel and then off to dinner. We ate at a smaller restaurant and the first thing brought out to us was tuna salad and i don't like tuna so i waited for the main course which was steak and fries. The steak was a little overcooked but by this point i was so hungry it didn't matter to me all that much. We also got dessert before we left. It was flan which was about the consistency of a boiled egg but cold and that wasn't all that great to be honest.

Our second day in Paris we took a bus tour around the city and saw a lot of major sites. The Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Napolean's school and grave site, and some other cool places. After our bus tour we walked to a little shopping area and got lunch. The food looked and tasted so good. Then it was off to Notre Dame Cathedral which was huge we walked inside and all the way around it. It was amazing! The Eiffel Tower was next and it was stunning! Just the presence of it, knowing that everyone in the world has at least seen it on a movie and i'm standing underneath it! I went to the very top of it after two elevator rides and a few steps and it was breathe taking to be able to see all of paris from above.

After snapping a bunch of pictures i scooted out of there in a bit of a hurry to try to catch the Musee d' Orsay where me and Hollyann saw a bunch of artwork by Monet, Van Gogh, Seurat, and many other talented and popular artists. Later that night we ate at the Latin Quarter and called it a night.

Our third day in Paris strated off with our business trip to Galeries Lafeyette which is like there Macy's but ten times bigger! The first part of the business trip was lame because we couldn't hear the tour guide she was very quiet and wasn't very confident in her english but the second tour guide through the art gallery in the top of the shopping mall. After our business adventure there i got some lunch and went back to the hotel to take a cat nap. The walking and constant go go go was taking a toll on me.

After I woke up i caught up with Hollyann and we went to Sacre-Coeur a really cool cathedral at the top of this hill. We walked through it and when we got out we did a little bit of people watching since there were hundreds of people outside sitting on the steps and grass just enjoying the day. After that we snagged some grub and went on the river cruise that was planned for us. It was a site filled boat ride. They took us up and down the seine river from which you could catch a sunset veiw of almost all the major sites. It was a Friday night and the weather was amazing so there were people out all along the river drinking and having fun. We then all found our own ways home and called it a night.

Our last day in Paris was pretty much all to ourselves to do what we wanted. I finished up some shopping for people back home and went to the river to just relax and people watch. We then all met up at the end of the day and got on an over night train to Rome.